Our solutionsFinancial Services SoftwareIn a highly regulated and competitive market, banks need every advantage to exceed customer expectations and differentiate. It is no longer enough to offer simple and automated Banking services. In order to build loyalty and drive profitability, banks will need to offer a non-stop interactive Banking environment. To achieve this, banks need to increase their business agility by anticipating customer needs and offer an engaging user experience.
- Attract and retain customers in a highly competitive financial services market
- Get new banking products and services to market quickly
- Improve profits by cutting costs
- Comply with a continuously changing array of complex banking regulations
- Increase visibility and manage risk more effectively
At Miritec, we have developed accounting and financial services software, credit union software, and title management software to help companies doing business in credit union, banking, investment, insurance, brokerage, title and other financial services institutions to meet the challenges of today’s dynamic and competitive environment.
- Cards Technology & Operations;
- Payments and E-Delivery;
- Mobile & Digital Transformation;
- Online & mobile banking platform
- Loans Origination & Processing;
- ATM/ POS/ kiosk integration;
- Client portals for self-service apps;
- Risk & Compliance.
- Trading, settlement & order management platforms;
- Online trading & technical analysis platform;
- Forex software
- Agent Services;
- Reinsurance for multiple markets;
- Customer Relationship Management;
- Rating & underwriting software;
- Fraud prevention solutions;
- Claim management systems
In today’s financial market – where products are more commoditized and customers are savvier and more fickle – you must clearly understand customer needs and respond quickly to new opportunities for sales and service. At a time of tight profit margins, you must also cut costs. In addition, you must increase visibility, manage risk more effectively, and comply with ever-changing and increasingly complex sets of local, national, and international regulations.