TamarangaMiritec is a technical partner of Tamaranga, engaged in development of ready-to-use CMS for quick launch of modern and functional web projects.
ChallengeHighly qualified developers of Tamaranga create engines (CMS), tailored to complete specific tasks of thematic online resources and sites. They enable customers to cut time expenses on their development and start filling them with content and promoting right away.
A platform for announcements of any size or topic (an analogue of Avito or OLX)
A platform for customers to order and contractors to complete various works or projects
A platform for a city portal or regional community
Launch of an arms inventory catalogue for shooters, hunters and travelers, based on Notice board CMS.
- Expansion of user functionality in categories and subcategories of goods
- Implementation of goods’ exchange tools
- Display of goods’ search parameters
Launch of Russian-wide platform for sale, exchange and purchase of goods/services for users from different regions.
- Internal optimization of the main domain and its subdomains for regions (4 levels of web-pages’ URL structure)
- Rework of web-interface and tools to create announcements
- Enabling email notifications of announcement appearance
Customization of Freelance marketplace CMS for a platform offering academic essays ordering.
- Implementation of the functionality for a new type of users – Agencies (interagents between Customers and Contractors)
- Rework of author’s profile functionality and progress status of the order
- Enabling modules – “Store”, “Personal account”, “Testimonials”, “Private messages”
- Enabling tools to track authors’ activity statistics
Launch of Ukraine-wide dashboard of free announcements, based on Notice board CMS.
- Expansion of functionality for announcement creation and branding (custom background insertion)
- Enabling of tariff system for stores and payment services
- Rework of online forms in “Job Offers” and “CVs”, and their filters
Miritec in figuresNext