Coca-Cola: Share a Coke!Miritec acted as a technical contractor during the arrangement of “Share a Coke” promotion in Ukraine, launched in May 2015 and set to continue until September 2015.
Coca-Cola Ukraine joined the worldwide promotional campaign “Share a Coke” that has already embraced more than 80 countries. In Ukraine, it was launched under the title “Share Fun with Coca-Cola!”
The idea of this promotion is to provide an opportunity of having a personalized Coca-Cola can, carrying participant’s name or unique message instead of a company logo. In offline mode (retail and sales points), it is possible to find about 100 names typed on Coca-Cola cans.
What is more, one can also create a customized can in a graphic form, as well as share its image across the social networks.
Responsive web design
In online environments, the promotion is presented with a website enabling users to:
- sign in via social networks, in particular, Facebook or Vkontakte;
- use unlimited number of names and original messages in can design;
- save its image on a hard drive;
- share it in social networks – Facebook, Vkontakte and Instagram;
- view photos and images, published with promotion hashtag #моякокакола, in the Gallery.
Miritec has accomplished a number of technical solutions, focused on functionality of the promotional website. They include:
- eneration of can images with adaptive signature (font size and line break depends on a line width);
- authorization via social networks, Facebook and Vkontakte;
- development of the admin panel and its tools;
- data caching;
- extraction of images from social networks by a specified hashtag;
- generation of statistic data in regard to users, uploaded images, email notifications;
- data export/import in csv format;
- email notifications.
Currently, the promotional campaign is still active, and the number of its participants on the website and in social networks grows steadily.