Сoke Studio TV Show Promo in AfricaMiritec was a technical partner during the Coke Studio promotion in 5 African countries
The promotion website was to conduct content distribution based on geography. It embraced audience from 5 countries, and the content thus should have been optimized for its viewers. Simultaneously, the promotion website was to be a high load one to meet the scales of a multinational promotional campaign.
Information sharing and communication with singers were conceived as primary functions of the promotion website. For this reason, a user-friendly interface was the other crucial requirement.
- development of the promo website and its implementation with AWS;
- integration with social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube);
- content maintenance and optimization for 5 countries;
- development of tools to directly communicate with participants (putting questions, social newsfeed subscription);
- enabling video streaming via user interface;
- development of voting tools and results reposting in social media (Facebook, Twitter).
Coke Studio promo in Africa is one of the key tools of TV show’s advancement among the viewing audience. One of its ideas is to give viewers an opportunity to get familiar with the show, its participants and updates.
To enhance its viral effect, the promotion is focused on establishment of communication between the audience and famous participants – question submission or subscription to celebrity’s feed in social media. Regular voting polls are designed as a means to grow users’ engagement in the show.
Hosting countries: Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Nigeria, Uganda.