“Billion Reasons to Believe” Promo in African countriesMiritec was a technical partner for “Billion Reasons to Believe” promo in 6 African countries
Successful launch of the promo required development of a multifunctional platform. It was to enable streaming videos with celebrities’ success stories and the Gallery, user-friendly tools to design memes, post them in social networks and send birthday greetings to friends.
High load was one of the crucial requirements to the platform due its geographical coverage.
- platform development and its implementation with AWS;
- meme generation and its automatic posting on Facebook;
- functionality to watch videos and view Gallery;
- tools to create birthday greetings by entering addressee’s email;
- integration with social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter);
- multilingual support for different countries (English, Portuguese, Swahili);
- content grabbing by hashtag and its display on the platform given the language.
“Billion Reasons to Believe” is a social promo, and its idea is to encourage young people to share their artistic and professional achievements. Numerous celebrities and acknowledged businessmen from participating countries joined the promotion to inspire others with their success stories. They were made in a video format.
Participants can create personalized memes with their stories and share them in social media with promo hashtag, #IAmAReason. They additionally can send Happy Birthday greetings to their friends.
Member countries: Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, Ethiopia.